Financial Planning Administrator
Recruit Wealth are representing a highly successful, fast growing, national Financial Planning/Wealth Management business who are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join their Liverpool team.
Our client is a modern, highly ethical and rewarding employer. They deal with individuals/private clients relating to their pensions, investments and working towards ensuring financial security with their expert advice and guidance.
This is a hands on Administration role, working alongside experienced team members of Paraplanners and Financial Advisers. Overview of the role is detailed below:
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Maintaining all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Build relationships with clients and interact with them directly
- Arrange client meetings for the Advisers when required
- Prepare client files for adviser meetings for both new and existing clients
- Processing and monitoring of all new business (both for new and existing clients)
- Manage and track pipeline activity providing regular progress updates to both client and adviser
- Monitor and progress cases through to issue, liaising with client and any third party
- Issue policy documents
- Provide support to other staff where needed
- Liaising with paraplanning and operations teams to assist with any queries
Benefits of joining the business:
- Flexible working - Office and Home
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - Holiday increase for loyalty/years accrued
- Annual salary review
- Annual bonus
- Staff awards
- Study support for professional exams
- Progression to Paraplanner if desired
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
The business offers genuine career opportunities for all their staff with excellent management who are always approachable and on call for further support.
This role will undoubtedly suit an individual who has Financial Services background but looking to take the next step up in their career.
Our client is happy to consider career Administrators or should you wish to progress to Paraplanning, Operations or even Advising this is all available within the business.
Recruit Wealth has supported this business for many years, we hold them in high regard with their staff retention and reputation across the UK.
Please apply to us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response
Location: Liverpool | Salary: 25000 - 30000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 10/08/2022