Financial Services Administrator
Our national Financial Planning client is looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join their friendly and enthusiastic team. The successful candidate will work in a team that deals with client queries relating to life assurance, pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties. Full training will be given.
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for our clients to deal with day to day queries,
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
- Preparation of client review packs
- Processing New Business
- Illustration requests
- Back office support
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm's procedures
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Experience and key requirements are:
- Ideally previous experience working in a Financial Advice firm is advantageous
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof-read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working as part of a team and able to work remotely with colleagues often in virtual environments such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
The business encourages further development and will financially support achievement of relevant qualifications. Opportunities for advancement into becoming a Paraplanner and/or Financial Adviser for those who wish to consider this for their future are all available.
The business is looking to interview immediately and appoint as soon as possible subject to your notice period.
Please apply to us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response.
Location: Marlborough, Wiltshire | Salary: 22000 - 25000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 07/06/2022