Financial Planning Administrator
Recruit Wealth are representing a highly successful and independent Financial Planning business who are currently looking to recruit an experienced administrator to the team.
Our client is a modern, highly ethical business working out of beautiful premises which they have invested heavily in for the well-being of their staff. They deal with high net worth clients relating to their personal pensions, investments and working towards ensuring their financial security.
This is a hands on administration role, working alongside experienced team members and therefore you will be trained and mentored on the following:
- Dealing with client queries via email and telephone
- Processing of new business and documentation to providers
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
- General administration ensuring work flows effectively
- Preparing for adviser & client appointments
- Sending out client pack information
- Assisting with reporting, including valuations
- Advanced use of Intelligent office software and other specialist packages
This role will undoubtedly suit an individual who has Financial Services background already but looking to make the next step up career wise. An added benefit is that progression within the business can be available, including study support for recognised industry exams with the long term view of becoming a Paraplanner.
The business offers a rewarding career for all their staff with excellent management support and regular appraisals alongside annual salary reviews. Recruit Wealth has supported this business for many years, we hold the practice in high regard with their staff retention and reputation in Hertfordshire.
Please note: The business has invested heavily in their offices and so the expectation will be to work from the office in the long term but home working will remain for some days of the working week.
A very generous salary alongside excellent company benefits are all available within this exciting opportunity.
Please apply to us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Salary: 27000 - 30000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 24/03/2021