Junior Acquisitions Analyst
Our national Financial Planning & Wealth Management client is now looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Graduate to begin an exciting career in M&A to join their vastly experienced and close knit team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly active M&A market and receive end-to-end acquisition exposure. As the successful candidate you will be joining a growing team within a fast-paced environment and must work well under pressure to meet constant deadlines. The team will actively look to support your career development and provide dynamic and varied responsibilities that aim to be consistently challenging.
If you are a Graduate, strong analyst with an interest in corporate strategy/finance, data analysis and project management then this role could be the career opportunity you have been waiting for.
Please note: You will need to demonstrate advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VLOOUP and Pivot Tables.
Full role duties are detailed below, please read on for further information.
- Assist the M&A Team in the successful completion of annual targets aligned to business plan
- Support Senior Acquisitions Analyst in undergoing financial due diligence
- Prepare concise and accurate reports to support transaction decisions
- Rigorously assess and communicate potential risks of a transaction
- Assist in the integration of acquired firms and respective assets
- Coordinate and build strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders under the direction of the Senior Acquisitions Analyst
- Attend monthly meetings with the M&A Team to present and discuss monthly team progress and industry/competitor updates, using strategic analysis models when appropriate
- Assist in the managing of an acquisition pipeline tracker
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as required
- Additional travel possible subject to employer discretion.
Financial Due Diligence
- Interpret and collate information from a range of sources
- Find trends and inconsistencies within data to assess its quality
- Cleanse, manipulate and critically analyse large amounts of data in order to present findings in an effective format to a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in building data transfer files for the smooth integration of client data
- Track transfers of client assets against projected business plan and compare against assumptions
- Provide Vendors with monthly management information and assist in assessment statement production, confirming deferred consideration calculations, where applicable
- Ensure income is received post-novation, identifying any ongoing issues, and mitigating future risks
- Assist Senior Acquisition Analyst in producing Lessons Learnt reports, understanding and encapsulating successes, downfalls, and future risk mitigations
This opportunity is home working, however, you must be prepared to travel for team meetings as and when the business demands.
The company enjoys an excellent working culture where staff retention is excellent. This is an award winning, notable brand and one which is going through expansion. This is an excellent time to join the business.
A highly attractive salary, discretionary company bonus, alongside comprehensive benefits are available.
This is a genuine career opportunity, the business is looking to interview as soon as possible, please apply to us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response.
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire - Home Working | Salary: 26000 - 30000 per | Job type: | Posted: 18/05/2022