Sales Support Administrator
Recruit Wealth are representing a highly successful national Financial Planning business who are currently recruiting for a Junior Sales Support Administrator to join their Bracknell team.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin your career in Financial Services with the scope for progression from Administration, Paraplanning, Operations, Compliance and Advising through the businesses own in-house training program.
Our client is a modern, highly ethical and rewarding employer. They deal with individuals/private clients managing their pensions, investments and working towards ensuring financial security with their expert advice and guidance.
This is a hands on entry level Administration role, working alongside experienced team members of existing Administrators.
Overview of the role is detailed below:
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Maintaining all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Arrange client meetings for the Advisers when required
- Monitor and progress cases through to issue, liaising with client and any third party
- Issue policy documents
- Provide support to other staff where needed
Benefits of joining the business:
- Flexible working - Office and Home
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - Holiday increase for loyalty/years accrued
- Annual salary review
- Annual bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Staff awards
- Study support for professional exams
- Progression to Paraplanner if desired
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
The business offers excellent management who are always approachable and on call for further support.
Our client is ideally wanting some experience in Financial Services, such as working for a product provider/insurer but other professional sectors will be considered.
Recruit Wealth has supported this business for many years, we hold them in high regard with their excellent reputation across the UK.
This is a genuine career opportunity with progression, please apply to us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire | Salary: 22000 - 25000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 10/08/2022