Senior Investment Analyst
Recruit Wealth is delighted to be representing a national Financial Services brand who are now looking to recruit a Senior Investment Analyst to work in their experienced Investment Team.
The business is currently going through an exciting growth period, they are a prominent and well known name in the Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Investment Management space.
Role profile below:
- Appraising funds across a broad range of asset classes, with particular asset classes assigned enabling the job holder in becoming the lead
- Assist the team in selecting and rating the best available funds for our model portfolio service and fund of funds products
- Appraising funds across a broad range of asset classes with an emphasis on fixed income and alternatives asset classes
- Assist the team in selecting and rating the best available funds for our model portfolios
- Actively contributing to discussion at investment meetings
- Follow the firm’s investment process and participate in the written recording of meetings and analysis
- Contribute copy to trade press as and when required
- Participate in presentations at Quarterly Investment Seminars with the Investment team
- Produce commentary for reporting requirements
- Participate in pitching for new business as required as well as actively contributing to discussions at investment meetings
- Attend and engage at the monthly Investment and Asset Allocation Committee meetings
Knowledge of the following areas would be highly beneficial:
- Software - Microsoft Windows, iOS and Android Operating Systems, Microsoft Office - Advanced use of Excel essential
- FEAnalytics- Advanced use essential
- Bloomberg and other fund analysis tools would be advantageous
- 5 years+ in a similar manager research role. Degree in a relevant subject preferable
- IMC essential (Post RDR Level 4).
- A broad and up to date experience of all asset classes is required as well as
- Experience in analysing alternative funds would be advantageous
Qualifications and Learning
- Membership to the CISI is essential and the candidate will be required to undertake annual CPD to satisfy the requirements of the body.
- Professional development in the form of further examinations is supported by the Company if relevant to the role.
Please note: The business is open to talking to the right candidates irrespective of location in the UK. They can offer a home working role for this opportunity but you must be able to report to their London offices when required. All expenses will be covered and paid for.
This role is reporting to the Chief Investment Officer with good visibility to other senior members within the Investment Team. The opportunity is progressive and will see the right individual move upwards in the team over the long term.
Interviews are looking to be held as soon as possible, please apply for an immediate response.
Location: London | Salary: 70000 - 90000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/01/0001