Financial Planning Administrator
Recruit Wealth are delighted to be representing a highly successful and independent Financial Planning business who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Our client is an ultra modern business and working out of state of the art premises in North London. They are dealing with high net worth clients relating to their personal pensions, investments and working towards ensuring their financial security.
This is a hands on technical administration role working alongside a high producing Financial Adviser and long standing Paraplanner.
Full training on office systems and platforms will be given and as such you will undertake the following duties:
- Dealing with client queries via email and telephone
- Processing of new business and documentation to providers
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
- General administration ensuring work flows effectively
- Preparing for adviser & client appointments
- Pro-actively speaking to product providers & platform providers
- Sending out client pack information
- Assisting with reporting, including valuations
- Advanced use of Intelligent office software and other specialist packages
This role will undoubtedly suit a career orientated Financial Planning Administrator who possess a strong skill set and has excellent experiences within the Financial services industry.
Please note:The business has invested heavily in their offices and so the expectation will be to work from the office in the long term but home working whilst restrictions are in place for safety reasons.
A very generous salary alongside excellent company benefits are all available within this exciting opportunity.
Interviews are looking to be held as soon as possible, please apply for an immediate response.
Location: North London | Salary: 27500 - 32000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 03/11/2020