Financial Planning Administrator
Recruit Wealth are delighted to be representing a highly successful and independent national Financial Planning business who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Our client is an ultra modern business and working out of state of the art premises. They deal with high net worth clients relating to their personal pensions, investments and working towards ensuring their financial security.
This is a hands on technical administration role working alongside high producing Financial Advisers and in an existing team of Paraplanners.
Full training on office systems and platforms will be given and as such you will undertake the following duties:
- Dealing with client queries via email and telephone
- Processing of new business and documentation to providers
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
- General administration ensuring work flows effectively
- Preparing for adviser & client appointments
- Pro-actively speaking to product providers & platform providers
- Sending out client pack information
- Assisting with reporting, including valuations
- Advanced use of Intelligent office software and other specialist packages
This role will undoubtedly suit an already experienced Financial Planning Administrator. An added benefit to this opportunity is that progression to Paraplanning will be available but it is not a prerequisite to be considered for this role. Support for further industry qualifications will also be available if you so wish to study for them.
Please note:The business has invested heavily in their offices and so the expectation will be to work from the office in the long term but home working whilst restrictions are in place for safety reasons.
A generous salary alongside excellent company benefits are all available within this exciting opportunity.
Interviews are looking to be held as soon as possible, please apply for an immediate response.
Location: Chorley, Lancashire | Salary: 19000 - 23000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 20/01/2021