Financial Planning Administrator
Recruit Wealth are delighted to be representing a very well established Wealth Planning business who provide a wide range of financial planning services to high net worth individuals.
The business, due to expansion, is now seeking to hire an experienced Administrator to their highly capable team.
The business is passionate about combining traditional values with a modern approach and take great pride in delivering an outstanding service to their clients. They are seeking a talented individual with similar personal values who would like to share their professional journey within the company.
Current requirement is for a Financial Planning Administrator with at least 1-2 years’ experience to join the business to provide administration support to the Financial Planning team. Candidates should, ideally, be experienced within an independent wealth management company.
The role is offered on a full time basis and is based in beautiful barn style offices.
Your work will be varied, from managing all aspects of the client journey including client liaison and correspondence. The client base expects a first class service and you will be instrumental in helping to deliver that to them. This role also offers a great opportunity for career progression to senior admin or paraplanning in the long term.
- Managing, maintaining the ongoing correspondence and liaison with clients
- Management of the Financial Planners diary
- Maintaining client records, databases, documents and files in line with the Compliance requirements and Company standards
- Organisation and preparation of Annual Reviews
- Generating valuations and preparing meeting documentation
- Completing forms (both paper & Electronic) and submitting forms on behalf of clients
- Using IT programmes including Finametrica, Smart search, FE Analytics, MS Office & provider platforms (Including Aegon)
- Ad-hoc office admin duties
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients
Core Skills Required
- To have at least 1-2 years’ experience of working within an IFA Company
- The ability to prioritise work and to work within deadlines
- A proactive 'can do’ attitude is a must
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Highly motivated individual with good attention to detail, completer finisher
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To demonstrate the ability to multi-task and cope with changes in the priorities and the daily workload
The business offers a rewarding career for all their staff with excellent management support and regular appraisals alongside annual salary reviews.
A very generous salary, company benefits/perks, superb offices with a caring collaborative team are all available with this opportunity.
Please apply to us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response.
Location: Newbury, Berkshire | Salary: 29000 - 33000 per | Job type: | Posted: 07/06/2022