Our Manchester based Financial Planning client is looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their friendly and enthusiastic team. The business is independent, boutique and the whole company is very passionate on how they best advice their loyal clients on pension & investment matters.
The business seeks to recruit a technical and accomplished Paraplanner. This is a stand out role where you will add great value to advice process and be an instrumental team member.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Advisers, providing excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client’s financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.
- Writing technical bespoke/template financial planning reports
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for clients
- Assisting with reviews and client requests as well as acting as a point of contact for clients
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Experience and key requirements are:
- You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times
- Experience with working in a "Whole of Market" Financial Advice firm, Paraplanner/report writing experience
- Diploma qualified is preferable but consideration will be made if you are working towards achieving this
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities are essential
- Flexibility/adaptability to cope with change
- Confident with IT and office software packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Permanent home working is offered in this role but offices are available to work from if you so wish.
An excellent salary and long term progression are available. The business has long term employees and an excellent staff culture.
The business is looking to interview immediately and appoint as soon as possible subject to your notice period.
Please apply to us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response.
Location: Manchester - Home Working Available | Salary: 48000 - 52000 per | Job type: | Posted: 11/05/2022