Recruit Wealth is delighted to be representing one of our top tier national Financial Planning clients who now seeks to recruit an experienced HR professional.
This role sits in the businesses “Group People Team” and is seeking a commercially aware HR professional who has proven experience of working in a busy Human Resources department.
This opportunity offers a varied role, with the key area of focus being TUPE and providing support and advice to managers on all HR matters within the business and will ideally ‘hit the ground running’.
The role will suit someone who can confidently work using their initiative and support a busy and growing business.
- Supporting the management of TUPE transfers into the business ensuring compliance with TUPE legislation, ensuring any risks mitigated.
- Supporting ongoing aspects of acquisition on-boarding and integration into the business
- Coaching managers through the sometimes difficult and complex ER cases they are managing, over the telephone and via Teams providing a sound solutions based approach, escalating concerns to Group Head of People
- Fully conversant in Working Time Directive and Employment Law and its practical application
- Supporting managers with effective and efficient performance and development of all employees
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation
- Support, develop and implement HR initiatives and systems
- Undertake regular KPI reporting of HR metrics
- Support the Group Head of People and the wider team in delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities
- Support the Group Head of People to prepare briefings over a range of HR related topics
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice
Experience and key requirements are
The successful candidate will need to be motivated, friendly, professional and confidential at all times.
Key requirements are:
- CIPD Qualified (Level 5 preferable)
- Extensive TUPE experience, confident with acquisitions and consultations
- Excellent understanding of Employment Law
- HR Advisory experience dealing with range of ER queries, AWOL, Performance, Disciplinary and Grievance
- Ability to write and present information, business cases and proposals
- Resilient and confident in advising & negotiating with managers on the telephone and via video call
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience of interpreting, advising and implementing policies and procedures
- Leading projects and implementing new initiatives
- Multi-site experience
- Self-starter, highly organised and ability to adapt to multiple priorities
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Commercial awareness
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
Please Note: CIPD Level 3 is the minimum to be considered however Level 5 would be preferable. TUPE experience is essential due to the business being acquisitional and will continue to be so.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing acquisitional Financial Planning and Wealth Management brand.
The role will be home based but as the successful candidate you will expected to travel to the Chorley Head Offices as and when the business demands.
A highly competitive package and excellent employee benefits are all provided and will be discussed on application.
Our client is looking to recruit now and interviews are looking be held as soon as possible
Please get in touch with us here at Recruit Wealth for an immediate response.
Location: Chorley, Lancashire | Salary: 30000 - 40000 per | Job type: | Posted: 19/05/2022